- Masks will be required of employees at all times
- Masks will be required of all guests (age 2 or over) when not seated at a table (including arrival)
- You must wait to be seated by an employee, to assure that the table has
been properly sanitized and prepared for your use
- Please practice social distancing during this and any other times you need to be away from your table
- Restrooms will be restricted to one person (or parent and child) at a time. Please follow
the 6 foot rule when awaiting your turn
If it rains, we will try and accommodate you on our covered porch and if needed, we will happily provide you with “to go” containers in the event rain cuts short your outdoor dining experience.
Consequently when the chance of rain is over 50% we will not open for dining other than carry out.
While we are always happy to have young children at Stissing House, we ask that you consider other diners and social distancing rules when determining whether your child is capable of respecting the above guidelines.
The same applies to our fur friends.
IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL, PLEASE STAY HOME.
We are open Wednesday - Sunday:
Outdoor dining, RESERVATIONS ONLY, 5:30 - 8:00 pm
Contact-free carry-out available from 5:00 - 7:30 pm
Please call us at 518-398-8800 to place your carry-out order, at least 1 hour in advance.
** Gift Certificates are also available for purchase **
Thank you for your support during these trying times.
Stay well and stay safe.
- Patricia, Michel and everyone at Stissing House